VNT Automotive GmbH • Waldrandsiedlung 10 • A-8665 Langenwang • Austria
company book number: FN 268553 g
court: national court Leoben
Register court: Provincial Court of Leoben
CEO Josef Wiederkumm
CFO Christian Kallinger
For inquiries concerning the VNT Automotive GmbH please contact: claudia.kernbichler(at)vnt-automotive.com
Steiermärkische Bank und Sparkassen AG • Account number: 8700-600532 • Sort code: 20815 • IBAN: AT 90 2081 5087 0060 0532 • BIC: STSPAT2G
This web site has been provided by the VNT Automotive GmbH for your information. Please take note.
Website Maintenance and Online Marketing: www.sprichweb.at
If you visit or use this web site, you are bound to the General Terms and Conditions stated below, as well as to all relevant laws. By accessing and browsing this web site you give your consent to the General Terms and Conditions stated below, without any limitations and reservations.
1. The whole of the material on this web site is – if not stated otherwise – proprietary. The material on this web site must not be used for other purposes, unless this is expressly allowed by the General Terms and Conditions in question, or in the text of this web site.
2. VNT Automotive GmbH assume no responsibility as regards viruses or damage done to your computer equipment, or another person’s property, that arise from using or browsing this web site. In addition, VNT Automotive GmbH disclaim any kind of liability in such cases.
The same applies to downloading of material from the web site, such as, among others, data, texts, images, video and audio material.
3. VNT Automotive GmbH give no warranties and make no promises in respect of the accuracy of these materials. Furthermore
VNT Automotive GmbH expressly deny any liability or responsibility regarding errors of any kind, or omissions in the content on the web site. Neither
VNT Automotive GmbH nor any other party participating in the creation, production or provision of this web site, can be held liable for
any direct damages, or indirect damages causally connected or consequently occurring, resultant upon accessing, use or deficiencies of this web site, nor for claims for compensation.
4. Properties and specifications of products on the web site may be changed without prior notice
5. If you send messages or materials to the web site using e-mail, all these messages – including any kind of data, inquiries, comments, suggestions or like that – will be exempt from the right of confidence or copyright. Any of the information transferred or sent may be used by VNT Automotive GmbH for any purpose including (but not exclusively) copying, publication, transfer, announcement, broadcast and mail by post. Take note, furthermore, that VNT Automotive GmbH reserve the right to use, without any financial compensation to you, any ideas, concepts, items of knowledge or technique contained in any messages you send to them via the web site, for any purpose including (but not exclusively), the development, production, and marketing of products, using information gained in this way.
6. The material posted on the web site is either property of VNT Automotive GmbH or has been used by VNT Automotive GmbH with the authorisation of the owner. You are prohibited from using these materials or allowing a third party to use them, unless specifically permitted to do so under the applicable General Terms and Conditions, or unless there is a special authorisation to do so at some place on the web site.
7. On the web site products and/or services are offered that are generally available in Europe, but that are perhaps not available in your country, or at your location. Therefore you should check in advance with VNT Automotive GmbH, if the products and/or services required are indeed available at your site.
8. VNT Automotive GmbH are not responsible for the content of other web pages, where links to them appear on the VNT Automotive GmbH web site nor for other web pages that have a link to the VNT Automotive GmbH web site. If using a link on the web site, you do so entirely at your own risk. VNT Automotive GmbH have made links available on this web site, however they should be seen as serving only to increase the usefulness of the web site to you. This provision must not be understood as a recommendation of the owner and/or sponsor of the other web sites in question or the content of the pages in question. VNT Automotive GmbH assume no liability, either explicit or implicit, as regards the accuracy, validity, lawfulness or the like, of the material or information provided by such web sites.
9. VNT Automotive GmbH reserve the right to update their applicable General Terms and Conditions at any time. As these General Terms and Conditions are binding for you, you are advised to read this page on a regular base, by clicking the link "Company/General Terms and Conditions". In this way you can access the up-to-date version of the General Terms and Conditions.
These General Terms and Conditions have been set out on the basis of Austrian law and are applicable without restrictions subject to their validity.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (under the collective name "trademarks") on the web site are trademarks of VNT Automotive GmbH, and associated companies, as the case may be. All other trademarks used on this web site are trademarks belonging to the owners in question.